.。.*Babyεїз fAce

.。.*Babyεїз fAce

Monday, June 18, 2007

Long holiday ~~

Mid-term was done~happy~anyway~everyone should enjoy the holiday~
the weather is not very well~almost everyday has rain~but it is so cool~~~
Today is rainning fast and heavy~I stayed in my room~through the window~I saw the beautiful view~I really liked it ~~~~
Tomorrow I am going to Sara's new house~have dinner with them~It must be a good day~
Actually~I don't have the party with her for a long time~so I miss her ~~~
I like shopping with her~because we almost have the same sense~ she is a so cute girl~~
Maybe I will move out at the end of this month~I am very excited about that~
Helen is move too, I hope she will have a warm home with that girl, even though we cannot stay with each other as before, but I will miss her every day when we don't get together~~~
I am so happy that I have some good friends in here~because of them~my life is not boring any more~Thank you for them~~~
I want to have a long long trip~just myself~ one day~~

2 comments:

Helen said...

Dear Ruby
I don't know what will happen in the future. I hope our friendship will never end. Sometimes I am afraid. Somtimes I am worried. I really want to keep this friendship. I know I will miss you everyday. I will chat with you by msn and QQ.
I really........really.......

闷骚小跑 said...

Happy Ruby~the results of exam is past tense...we can get A at next quiz,haha