.。.*Babyεїз fAce

.。.*Babyεїз fAce

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Those days~~!~!~!~!~

Actually, those days are not good to me~~but now it becomes better~~
I hope that it would never become worse again~~~~~!!!

Tomorrow is mid-term~~~oh!!!I hope all of us can get good marks on the exams!
Those days~good weather~~~I really enjoy the weather~
but this week is so busy~because we have lots of exams and quizs~~
I don't know that what I want to say~~~
Next month~maybe I will move out~~goodbye my residence~~
Dear Helen: something changed between us, but I still believe we are goooooooood friends forever~I want to say that~I never change , you always have the most important position in my heart~even though we change our plan as before~I still hope that we can do everything together~shopping~~~~eating~~~playing~~~~!!
I hope that I am your best friend forever!I believe I am!!
I love my friends~~~I find that I can not be alone without them~i need them!!
so don't take away~~~~stay with me~~~~ok?

good luck to everybody~~~~~~mid-term~~!!go!!!!!!!

2 comments:

paul said...

Ruby, I am happy to see your smile. I know everything becomes well now, so I hope we can keep it and never let it changes. You know what I am talking about, right? Haha, good luck tomorrow.

Helen said...

Paul This is my sofa!!!!~~~
You are my best friend!!!~~~I can not forget you!!!Even though we will separate.....I still believe that our friendship is so so so stable!!!
I love you. and I will miss u