.。.*Babyεїз fAce

.。.*Babyεїз fAce

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yesterday Today Tomorrow

Hello everone~I like writting my blog at night~actually I don't know why~maybe at night ~my mood is quite~I like writting something in this period~~
Sometimes I feel not happy~very unhappy~I don't know why~
I want to cry but no tear~I have no power to do something~I feel so sad~
Those days~this feeling is coming again~I don't want someone worry about me~
I hope that I can happy everyday~I don't want to influence someone else~~
I really want to go back China~and never come back~~but I just hope~not true~
I know that I must study hard~hard~hard~everyone should be study hard~
but sometimes~something is unfair~I strongly agree with that~~
but I can not control~
Now I hate a thing~I really hate it~I want to kill it ~I want it to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hate one thing in my life!It is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think it will be dead!!!!

Tomorrow is another day~I enjoy this sentence~~goodluck

1 comment:

Dongbo said...

Yo Ruby:
Sometime I have as same feeling as you have, but what can we do. The answer are to junp from the top of Calgary Tower or to study hard. you call. I recommand you to study hard, and just ignore those bad stuffs. Ignoring them just like ingoring a bug!!!!LOL!!!!!