.。.*Babyεїз fAce

.。.*Babyεїз fAce

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Weather~~~~Mood~~~~~

Those days, the weather is verrrrrrrrrrrrry good~~I like it, even though it's really hot ouside. Now is July 4, time goes so fast. We just have three weeks left.
Then, we will have a long holiday~~what are you going to do during your holiday? :p I think everyone should have a plane already......haha~~~

This Friday, there is a big and wonderful celebration in Calgary. It lasts about ten days. I think everyone should go there, if you are new in Calgary. It must be excited. I hope I can see some acquaintances in there:p
This week still a short week, we only have three days in class. Actually, I will go IKEA this Friday~buy some furnitures for my new apartment.How exciting!!!!!!

Everyday need to study hard~I will try my best to pass this level~I must pass it!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone must be, right?
Ok~let's work hard~~~~hahahaha~~~

Good luck to everyone~~~

2 comments:

Joy*^-^* said...

Yes, you are right. We study hard and we must pass this level.

Anonymous said...

hey Ruby..

I agree with you I like this weather. That is great that you find a place to meet acquitance( I do not know if it spelled correctly) people. Hopefully I am going to brazil for vacation, oh I am very ancious to finish this term and of course pass it..=p