.。.*Babyεїз fAce

.。.*Babyεїз fAce

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Final~~holiday~~~coming!!!!!!

Hello~everyone~~I am Ruby:p
This week which is last week of our EAP 2~~are you excited about that?
haha~~anyway~This Friday is our final exam~~I hope everyone can get a good mark!!!
I am very excited about the holiday~~~haha~~~
My dear friends all go back China!We will meet each other in China again!!
Tomorrow we are going to have a reading quiz, and it still is the last quiz~
so exciting~~~
Today's weather is so strange~sunny day but rainning!!!
I saw the rainbow in the sky which is so beautiful~~~
I like it~~
Ok~I do not know what I want to say~I just want to say~
I reallllllllllllllllllllllly want to go back China now!!!!
That's it~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks god the term is almost over...

We deserve some relax time...

have a good vacation..

byee

paul said...

Ruby:
Have a good holiday!
See you in China!
^^