.。.*Babyεїз fAce

.。.*Babyεїз fAce

Friday, July 13, 2007

My New House

Lalalalalala~~~I moved a new apartment already~I bought lots of stuffs for my new home~
I was very happy ~~~~
Those days~weather is so hot~~very hot~~~~I don't like the hot weather~but I like summer~~
I like the sun~~~hahahah~~~~
We still have three weeks this semester~~~~time goes so fast~~~
All of my friends will go back China in summer holiday~~
we will see each other in China ~~I am so excited about that~~
Actually~I do not know what should write about~~
Today I am going to Edmonton Mall~~hahahahah ~~with my friends~~
shopping!!!!!!! Crazy shopping!!!!!hahaha~~~:p
I hope everybody has a good weekend~~enjoy the weather!!!!!!!
Loving all of you~~~~

3 comments:

wei said...

Hi Ruby, I like to go shopping too. I hope oneday we can go shopping together.

Joy*^-^* said...

I hope your new home is stweet and happy~~

Tina said...

New home, good for you!!! Hope that you have happy life in your new home!!!!